Saturday, May 31, 2008

My 1st English Blog

Here right now I make a statement: growth is imperative. What makes it imperative? Our action. What is action then? Action is a repercussion of will. What powers the will? Our thoughts. Where does thought originate? In mind. Really? No, I guess, in heart... no in mind... Errrrrr... in heart... final. That's it... IN HEART!!!


On 31st May, 2008 a thought was born in the deep laboratory of my heart, then fired up, to set itself on the orbital trajectory revolving round and round in the mind, like a satellite. Probably, the 1st phase of journey was over when
Let My Heart Speak came into existence.


Let My Heart Speak is not "the" landing rather it is a belief (the will)... a belief of being in action.
Here follows the 1st post. Enjoy!!!


Writing in Hindi was not a conscious decision. But it happened... and happened spontaneously. Even I was surprised because when I was in school my English was better than Hindi (at least marks said so. I secured 90% in English and 78% in Hindi 10th ICSE board exams). One of the reasons (or probably the only reason) why I chose to write in Hindi later could be that by the time the very thought of writing originated in my mind I had lost the edge I had developed for English over Hindi. Thus, Hindi went on to become the "only" language I knew (I felt so then) and the "only" language to word my feelings.


Once it was established among my close friends that I can write "well" in Hindi, I wanted to take the next obvious step; to move ahead and let the world know that I have arrived. Hence, came
Mera Dil.


Here, I want to make one thing clear. It is not that I have been widely applauded for creating some "masterpiece" (or revolutionizing Hindi literature). But it is also quite evident that I have taken the much needed 1st step. Hopefully, someday I'll create "the masterpiece" also. The journey didn't stop here.


Then one day in a sudden spontaneous outburst (again) I wrote another article, this time in English. It was a tribute to completing 10 years of leaving my 1st school. I was shocked, I still "remember" English! Then onwards I started writing off and on (ya, in English) and (literally) forcing my friends to read what I wrote. But they were supportive and appreciative then, they are now and they will be. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BEING THERE.

The trajectory, which "my thought" has carved out, will continue to evolve as the journey progresses building upon the "age old" belief thus making the growth, in true sense, imperative.
On this note I end!!!


~My Lord! Be with me in my "growth" journey. Amen...

5 comments:

Roopa said...

>~My Lord! Be with me in >my "growth" journey. Amen...

I am with you always :-)
Nice beginnning. Keep it rolling.

Unknown said...

Always Listen to your heart and implement it using your brain and hard work....
Very good sir.....

Unknown said...

Satyakam...your English is as good as your Hindi or may b better than Hindi..you have arrived with a bang and now you are making your concrete place in the world of blogs..and may be tha Saajan episode gets repeated...i am hoping the best for you ;-)

Unknown said...

hey dude.. u have really arrived...this is one of the best one I read from you covering the whole journey.... great worl man.. carry on

SATYAKAM said...

Thanks to all for ur valuable comments :-)
Keep commenting...

~Satya