Thursday, February 4, 2010

Abdul Kalam

Today I went to the Book Fare, going on in Pragati Maidan in Delhi. I was in one of the stalls by HACHETTE Publishers browsing through the books. Suddenly, I saw a security personnel in Khaki (with gun) standing by my right. To his right was our former President of India, the Missile man, MR. A.P.J.KALAM.
In the faintest of my dream I had never expected to see him from so close!

He went to all sections browsing thorough the books. I was standing and looking at him... people surrounding him... many running to get his autograph in books written by him... many taking pictures from their camera phones.... :-)

As far as I am concerned... I could hardly do anything except for looking at him... Twice I took out my mobile to take his photo but could not click...Twice I felt like taking his autograph but could not move an inch. I do not know why!!!

May be it was the KALAM EFFECT :-)

Hope to get many more such pleasant surprises and such EFFECTs...

1 comment:

maverick said...

Wow you are really very lucky to see him so close :-)