Monday, May 17, 2010

Hi 5 Tag

Shree, thanks for tagging me.... It took me considerably longgggg time to respond. U were right... I was tired of writing poems with "empty" feelings (or fillings :P). It took me some time to acknowledge it . Therefore, this delay. :)

Ok... now getting down to some business...

5 Pathetically horrible movies you’ve seen :
1. Kabhi Na Kabhi: Great cast but flop show... I didn't understand what the movie is all about. (Priyadarshan has a knack for making terrible movies. When he is not in his "own" self, he makes Hera Pheri!). I saw this movie in a cinema hall in Ranchi in 1998 (see... the traumatic experience leaves behind an indelible trail)
2. Hello Brother: It seems Khan brothers have bought the copyright for making some cheap movies with Salman Khan doing the finishing job so well. Worse, I had all the time in earth (and in heaven) to watch this movie in a cinema hall way back in 1999. (another example of a traumatic experience)
3. One, Two, Three: Ya Shree... agree with u... Only Paresh Rawal was the USP of the movie... everything else was Bakwas..
4. & 5.: Gosh!!!! I do not want to recall any more (they do not come alone... bad memories follow too :P)

5 Accessories you can create out of food
1. Round Chapatti earring.
2. Map of India Chapatti earring.
3. Moon-like Chapatti earring.
4. & 5. In short specialized in Chapatti earrings!!!

5 Places you won't be seen dead at
1. Temples: I have stopped begging long back therefore, stopped going to temples. :P
2. Gutter: Never drunk enough to reach there.
3. Cloth Shop: Get instantly intoxicated as soon as I enter one!!!
4. Multiplexes: unless someone sponsors... hehehe
5. Top of a water tank: A Basanti (of Sholay movie fame) will never intrude into my life.

5 People you'd love to hit anytime, anywhere:
Well I am a follower of Gandhi, the Aandhi... (totally) non-violent in my actions (sparing thoughts; who has seen it!!!)
And bible says: Hate the sin and not the sinner... I agree... after all, some of the heinous sins are committed by some of the most beautiful people!!!
Therefore, no hitting business.

5 Things you'd do to scare anybody:
1. Recite my poems...
2. Sing a romantic song on my very first date!!!
3. Volunteering to make Chapattis... hehehhe...
4. Ravana like-laugh...
5. Jump in front of someone unexpectedly and shout at top of my voice.

Finally, at the end... done with the test paper...
Now time to pay back...
Tagging 5 people

It goes back to you.... Check out..

No comments: