Thursday, May 20, 2010

Innocence/Guilty Q&A

Shree tagged me for this Innocence/Guilty Q&A.

This is something which I find very interesting..with equally interesting rules as well.

So the rules are,

RULE 1- You can only say Guilty or Innocent.
RULE 2- You are not allowed to explain anything unless someone messages you and asks!

But RULE-2 can be broken (after all I am not the 1st one).

Asked someone to marry you? I. NO Never got a chance ;-) .

Ever kissed someone of the same sex?
G. Yes, many times my brothers on cheek and forehead only (NO DOSTANA ALLOWED or EVER ATTEMPTED) :-P

Danced on a table in a bar? I. Danced:Yes.... In a bar: YES... unfortunately not on a table ;-)

Ever told a lie? G. Innumerable times... My Birth right Yaa.. :-) :-) :-)

Had feelings for someone whom you can’t have back? G. Yes... but can't name her (if she happens to read this blog!!!)

Kissed a picture?
I. (Plz specify or else I'll take the benefit of doubt ;-))

Slept in until 5 PM? G. 24x7 (I guess, 5PM comes within it :-))

Fallen asleep at work/school? G. Yup... countless times...

Held a snake? I. Planning to in future (after seeking guys in Nat Geo and Discovery channels flirting with these creatures)

Been suspended from school? I. I feared suspension..therefore, never attempted something bold with CAPITAL B.

Worked at a fast food restaurant? I. Still on my wishlist

Stolen from a store? I. Never dared to... feared GOD ;-)

Been fired from a job? I. Not exactly.

Done something you regret? G. innumerable like the stars

Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose? G. Yes many a times.

Caught a snowflake on your tongue? I. No chance so far.

Kissed in the rain? I. (Kissing the rain would do??????) :-D

Sat on a roof top? G. I and my loneliness always on the roof top (Mei aur meri tanhai)

Kissed someone you shouldn’t? I. BTW,whom we shouldn’t kiss????

Sang in the shower? G. Notorious for shower-singing :-D

Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? I. Naa..

Shaved your head? G. Almost in engg. 1st year as ragging protocol (but it was called 1st degree cut) ;-)

Had a boxing membership? I. Execuse me !

Made a girlfriend cry?G. veteran in this field... want some tips? ;-)

Been in a band? I.

Shot a gun? G. Yes at the fun fairs aiming at balloons.

Donated Blood? I. feared that I may need it back once I am done giving :-)

Eaten alligator meat? I. Never got an option in menu!

Eaten cheesecake? I. Not yet.

Still love someone you shouldn’t? I.

Have/had a tattoo? I. I fear skin-cancer.

Liked someone, but will never tell who? G. Can't name her in public :-)

Been too honest? G. Can't help it... (God is watching)

Ruined a surprise? I. Hmmmm...

Ate in a restaurant and got really bloated that you couldn’t walk afterward? G. I am a gluttonous pig

Erased someone in your friends list? G. Not exactly erased but ignored his friend request!

Dressed in a woman’s clothes (if you’re a guy) or man’s clothes (if you’re a girl)? I.

Joined a pageant? I. So far nothing,has fascinated me :-P

Been told that you’re handsome or beautiful by someone who totally meant what they said?G. Unfortunately, by married girls while the single ones standing by their side staring. Yaaaak....;-)

Had communication with your ex? I. Never had any Ex kinda relationship in life :-)

Got totally drunk on the night before exam? I. I don’t even drink Tea :-D :-D :-D

Got totally angry that you cried so hard? G.

Hmmm... Result was pretty predictable (24 Is and 18 Gs) ... and my interpretation is ....Dude, u have done nothing in life (yaar life mei to kuch bhi kiya nahi)

Shree it goes back to u dear...Too tired to tag someone else...

Uhhhh... Breathless



No comments: