Thursday, September 2, 2010

Long Hiatus

I have been on a kind-of forced vacation from blogging; still I do not know whether I am really back :-)
Life has moved on. Now I am pursuing MTech from NIT Kurukshetra in Control Systems.
One thing that has rally wondered me and made me think:whatever I have wanted I have got in life. But by the time I have received it I have lost the interest in it. I do not know whether this happens with me or is common with others.
Does it mean Nature is very generous in giving but also strict: it wont give what we want when we want but when it is really needed.
My coming to Kurukshetra was not a conscious decision. I was preparing to get into IIT for MTech. I was striving hard but then something happened 2-3 months before the exam that I could not study. It was the time when suddenly I lost interest in the real world. Was being carried away in some remote world, I do not know where. In this suspended state of mind I gave the exam without thinking of the consequences. Results came out and my rank was very poor. I almost lost hope that I'll get admission this time in any of the IITs and it was true. Someone suggested me to apply in the NITs and I did. NIT Kurukshetra was not at all in my cards. Somehow I did not wanted to apply here... again I do not know why!
But the reality is that I got admission only here... and that too in the subject I wanted to pursue, Control System.
Was my destiny delayed by my seer inaction or not the adequate amount of action? The later seems to be true. I have to come out of the inactive state and respect whatever I have, build upon it.

Probably this is what even God wants from me!

No comments: