Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Right Time

Everything has a right time. Many of my friends have followed the right course. Completed their education, got a job. Now getting married to settle down. Some have even moved a step further; parent-in-waiting!
The inevitable question comes: where am I?
On a philosophical note sometime back I wrote
Where am I or
where I am not?
Where am the Universe
or just a dot?
Where am alone
or one in lot?
 But reality is no-philosophy. But I have no answer too. People take charge and guide the course of history of their life. I have not yet learnt the art. Most of my friends have accepted the reality and moved on. But I could not. It is not that I do not want to but somehow I could not.
Is it that I do not know what I want! It is more of an expression than a question.

1 comment:

Yogesh said...

Why is it that we always seek acceptance from others to what we are doing or not doing?

All the best dude, and do what your heart says :)