Saturday, April 23, 2011

Black Buffaloes

Sometimes it becomes very difficult to understand who is more incompetent; the teacher or the student (here I). Never before in my academic career I have felt so helpless with my studies as I am feeling now. My specialization is in Control Systems but things seems to be out of control for me.

Syllabus is there... teachers are there... books are there... Unfortunately, there is no coherency among the three. I do not understand what teachers teach... When I refer to books I do not understand what books say! Never before words looked like black buffaloes... Worst of all the reference books are not available and those that are available are with the teachers. It is already assumed that the students are not worthy of using the librtary optimally.
 

1 comment:

Yogesh said...

:)

I used to feel that way for the first few sems... then I gave up all hope! And guess what, I had more fun and got more marks! :D