Monday, April 25, 2011

Heart Knows

I know that my heart knows what I want to know. Unfortunately, I do not know how to know what my heart knows! It is true. It is not that I am not capable of knowing but the truth is till-date I have not fully succeeded... not even partially succeeded, so to say. My mind is a cluttered junkyard. It takes hell lot of pain to de-clutter it. I start every time and fail every time. This goes on and will continue till eternity. Do I have that much time? Who knows! Do I have an option? No

Life has no option. As the saying goes "All roads lead to Roam". We have to reach where we belong sooner or later; the choice is ours.

Nevertheless, I'll continue to de-clutter the mind and hope that I am successful in this life itself.
After all, it is imperative to know what the heart knows!

2 comments: